Monday, October 01, 2007

quote of the day

"Kieran, did you enjoy your lunch at school today? Wait! You didn't go to school today!" said by me at the dinner table this evening.


not one of my proudest moments, but if you want one of those you'll have to ask me about the time i asked a buddy in a wheelchair what size shoes he wore when his legs were amputated above the knees. yep. sometimes i just don't think before my mouth opens and junk comes out of it. heck-most times!

kieran was indeed home from school today, he's had a pesky cough and we had him checked out. no bronchitis but ear infection and some asthma issues, but he's doing pretty well and is excited to get back to school!

2 Comments:

Blogger chicagosun said...

Joanna!! I remember your story about your wheelchair friend. I remember other stories of this kind as well hahah! Guess what! I'm preggers with my 1st! Due in April. Crazy huh! by the way, your kids are gorgeous!!

4:14 PM  
Blogger joanna said...

HA HA HA! it's great to hear from you! i love that story, the guy just looked at me totally seriously and said, "Joanna, I don't have feet."

so sunny's finally having a baby, huh? i remember your dad was so itching to have you married off and giving him a grandchild years ago! about time!!! hope that everything's going well, send me pictures of you once you're really big! it's not fair that you got to see me huge and i don't get to see you!

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Health Care Management MBA
Health Care Management MBA
Online MBA
Online MBA