Tuesday, October 09, 2007

d.c.

man oh man, we are back from our whirlwind trip to d.c. to visit my brother. let me go back to a week and a half ago, kieran coughing, andie suddenly gets pink eye, both alternating fevers, kieran attends only 1.5 days of school for the week, culminating in sending him off in his carpool thursday and he tells us "i can't hear out of my ear". we pick him up at lunch, rush him to convenient care and then we hop on a plane! there were some other minor details in there (like me getting pink eye in both my eyes the day we left, yay)

but luckily, d.c. was awesome, we saw the lincoln memorial, the zoo, the vietnam memorial, mount vernon, and my little, baby brother's office at the kennedy center. oh, and whole foods. may times. it was really fun and i even took a few pictures of the produce. we just don't have cool grocery stores like that here. when we weren't visiting tourist sites we were eating out or playing with flarp. we aren't exactly classy people.

anyway, we had a great time and i'll be posting pictures.

and get yourself some flarp. it's a party.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Joanna - You came to DC and didn't call me?! :-) I'm glad you had a fun trip.

-Jodi

7:36 PM  
Blogger joanna said...

oh jodi! i wish i had thought about that!! it would have been so great to meet up with you guys!

i loved the area, i definitely want to come back! i'll keep you posted!

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Health Care Management MBA
Health Care Management MBA
Online MBA
Online MBA