Sunday, May 20, 2007

chatterbox

andie is so chatty lately, really engaging us in conversations and we're really enjoying it. for some reason she often wants to discuss her 'boo boos'. she'll point to one of the many scrapes or bruises, "I got a boo boo. I got a boo boo right here. On my knee. See it? Do you see it Mommy? I got a boo boo. Do you have a boo boo? I hurt my knee, I have a boo boo right here on my knee." and this often continues and it's about every five minutes. we saw a school bus the other day and she was saying, "I see a school bus! Is it Kieran's bus? I ride a school bus, when I get big. When I get big I'll ride a school bus? Will you ride a school bus when you get big Mommy?" now when we're talking with kieran she liked to talk with is or say something loudly like, "I saw Spiderman flying!" just so she can be included in our big kid talks.

here's a picture of her. yes she has a pacifier in her mouth and yes we're still trying to keep her our baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Health Care Management MBA
Health Care Management MBA
Online MBA
Online MBA