Thursday, April 26, 2007

name that movie

Therapist: Are you married?
Patient: I'm divorced.
Therapist: Would you like to talk about that?
Patient: There are two types of people in this world: Those who like Neil Diamond, and those who don't. My ex-wife loves him.

Therapist: You understand right? There's no other solution. You won't go away.
Patient: Yes I will.
Therapist: No you won't. You're just saying you will, so that when I don't kill you, you'll show up again and make everyone else in my life think you are wonderful and I'm a shmuck. But I'm not a shmuck, and I'm not going to let you breeze into town and steal my family away just because you're crazy enough to be fun.

****

i love this movie, and it's on right now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dori said...

I'm guessing, What About Bob? I don't think I ever saw the whole movie, but sounds like it fits.

8:10 PM  
Blogger Donita said...

You stumped me on this one, Joanna. When I read the post, Sarah was watching a DVD so I couldn't check the listings to see what was on! (I did notice later that Pokemon was on, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't that one). : )

7:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dori got it--What About Bob!!!

i get such a kick out of this movie! aaron's into Groundhog Day but my Bill Murray movie is definitely this one!

thanks for playing!

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Health Care Management MBA
Health Care Management MBA
Online MBA
Online MBA