Sunday, May 13, 2007

happiness

kieran is obsessed with those cheap, several-to-a-pack, ribbed undershirts. aaron and i traded derogatory terms for them but attempt to simply refer to them as white undershirts. anyway, kieran would wear them everyday if he could. we just bought a new package and they didn't have any in colors available in his size so he settled for white. and then andie wanted to wear one too, i'll have to post a picture-it looks like a white ribbed mini-dress.

they both let me take some pictures, kieran has mastered his "serious look" and let me take about 30 great pictures of him as he stared into my lens. i asked if he wanted to smile in any but he really preferred the serious look, which i love anyway. what a sweetie.



2 Comments:

Blogger Donita said...

That is hilarious! They are adorable!

3:10 PM  
Blogger Ms. Theophilus said...

Very cute, Joanna! You may not remember me--I'm Henry and Harmony's mom from BBC, and live not too far from you. I saw your link to your blog on BBC--how did our kids get so big?

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Health Care Management MBA
Health Care Management MBA
Online MBA
Online MBA