Wednesday, March 28, 2007

you like me, you really like me!


**photo credit: Donita (actually, I guess the first one was some lady who offered to take the picture, right Donita?)

it was a low-key birthday yesterday and today was pretty much the same, with a little rain throughout the day mixed in.

my buddy erika had invited me to dinner this evening for my birthday and we went to chevy's, which i love. well, what do you know--it was a surprise birthday dinner for me! erika and donita did the contacting and planning and i was just beyond surprised. i didn't think anything of erika suggesting a restaurant, i didn't notice cars in the lot, i didn't think it was strange that my birthday wasn't a big deal as i hadn't talked about it ahead of time. i'm just not observant! it was so nice to have a dinner out with such great friends and to get my own sombrero and giant margarita too!

a big thank you to erika and donita for all they did, and also to nancy, dori, amy, aracelis, dee, sally, jennifer, kelly, and marlene for celebrating with me. i love you guys :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Donita said...

It was my pleasure! I am so glad you were surprised ; ) I had a great time.

7:09 AM  
Blogger joanna said...

i was shocked! it wasn't expected at all but it was definitely appreciated!

you guys are the best :)

7:51 AM  
Blogger Amy Drane said...

We really LIKE YOU!!!! Actually you are loved my many :) It was fun to see your face to many shades of RED!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!

12:43 PM  
Blogger Amy Drane said...

We really LIKE YOU!!!! Actually you are loved my many :) It was fun to see your face to many shades of RED!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Health Care Management MBA
Health Care Management MBA
Online MBA
Online MBA