Monday, February 04, 2008

oh joy

did anyone happen to catch the superbowl yesterday? i don't have a clue what happened with the game, i was really only wondering if you saw my tom perform at halftime. sigh. wasn't he the best? i'd like to thank aaron and dori and erika and any other friend who liked to remind me of how old he was looking. okay, i admit, tom's slowing down just a little, and dori laughed at his sportcoat. erika thought he seemed a bit stiff ("well, there are only so many times you can re-animate a corpse" aaron said) but you know how it is with true love--totally blind. i just don't notice these things, he totally rocked. i still want to marry him. aaron accurately predicted each of the four songs he would perform and i loved 'em all. awww man, now i'm going to have to go watch my TP biography again...

7 Comments:

Blogger Dori said...

ok, I think actually he might have been wearing suit, which is a little better, I think...

9:31 PM  
Blogger joanna said...

yes, i might have preferred something a little sexier but what can you do? i played the blog video for aaron just now and i kept asking him,"can you feel the sexiness?" he couldn't. and he was annoyed just to have me playing the song and dancing next to him. darn husband.

9:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i think that gwyneth would agree with you. she was mesmerized by him. i don't think she noticed his "oldness" either. if we ever get our butts down there before she hits puberty, she will be in heaven to watch the TP biography with you.

hope you're feeling better!

4:03 PM  
Blogger joanna said...

i knew i liked that girl of yours becki! kidding, i like all your girls--even that last one that we've barely seen! we want to come see you guys sometime-with one less kid it's easier for us and we like getting out of the house-so let me know what your weekends look like!

tell gwyneth i'll bring the biography with me :)

4:53 PM  
Blogger Amy Drane said...

yae, I don't get the Tom Petty fascination, is it kinda like my fascination with LLCoolJ???

aaahhhaa!!!!

6:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joanna, I have to tell you, I thought he looked good. I think I even made the comment that he hasn't seemed to age. Did you see his face, no wrinkles!

Hope everything is going well for you guys! How's the photography going????

Karyn

1:01 PM  
Blogger joanna said...

yep amy, it's like that! one day our men will come for us :)

karyn-thanks for backing me up on this one! i was a wee little 7th grader when i determined that tom petty was to be my future husband and i haven't changed my mind since! aaron knows how i feel and accepted it as a condition upon marriage, gotta love him! i'm doing great, how are you guys? photo stuff is great, i've found my calling! e-mail me about you guys sometime! my friend becki who commented here is the one in lansing, so maybe we can visit you at the same time!

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Health Care Management MBA
Health Care Management MBA
Online MBA
Online MBA