Monday, January 15, 2007

cutie for sale**



this morning andie somehow found an old Clinique dark pink lip gloss of mine and "colored" all over our master bedroom carpet, hallway carpet, and bathroom tile and grout. i think i'm still in shock. we have been working on getting the spots out and tomorrow we're trying Goo Gone and Ivory soap, please keep your fingers crossed.

kieran never did this, but our littlest artist just loves finding and hoarding writing utensils, or old makeup, and then covering any surface she chooses with it. my girlfriends were suggesting that she needs her own art area. i'm going to give it a shot, but i'm just worried that she'll find a way to leave her mark on yet another area of the house.

and if that isn't bad enough, our hamster, egon, keeps escaping. we've been meaning to get a screen but haven't gotten around to it. for now we have a Magna Doodle balanced on top of the aquarium he's in, but earlier when i went to check my e-mail he was standing on top of it....somehow even the family pet is troublesome these days. sheesh.

**our cutie is not for sale. let's not spread any rumors that someone is selling a child on her blog. i love the cutie and can hardly stay angry with her. she manages to say "i love you mommy" every other sentence, who wouldn't want that??

3 Comments:

Blogger Donita said...

I know what you mean, it is hard to stay mad at them when they are so darn cute!

9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

J,

You are welcome to come and get my carpet shampooer, I'll be home all evening.

9:59 AM  
Blogger Yocum said...

I'm not a mom, but can I suggest really threatening to sell her. That might change the behavior. :) Actually I remember my mom threatening to sell me to the gypsies as a child. It worked I still have a fear of gypsies!

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Health Care Management MBA
Health Care Management MBA
Online MBA
Online MBA