Sunday, December 17, 2006

Name That Movie

1)
"We figured there was too much happiness here for just the two of us, so we figured the next logical step was to have us a critter."

2)
"All right ya' hayseeds, it's a stick-up. Everybody freeze. Everybody down on the ground. "
"Now, what's it gonna be young feller? You want I should freeze or get down on the ground? 'Cause if'n I freeze, I can't rightly drop. And if'n I drop, I'm gonna be in motion."

3)
[about the balloons he just bought] "These blow up into funny shapes and all? "
"Well no... unless round is funny."

2 Comments:

Blogger Dori said...

I'm not sure, but maybe Raising Arizona? I haven't thought of that movie in quite a while!

11:54 AM  
Blogger joanna said...

Yay! You win!

We love this movie, it's pretty goofy but worth renting.

Way to go Dori!

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Health Care Management MBA
Health Care Management MBA
Online MBA
Online MBA