Wednesday, November 22, 2006

it ain't hard

Okay, I like the live version of the Bryan Adams song "Heaven" which is currently playing on this blog, but it's kind of hard to tell what words exactly he's singing.

It sounds all romantical and all and then he sings what sounds like "I'm finding it hard to believe we're in heaven." That's just exactly what it sounds like, right? And it would make no sense with the rest of it. I'm *pretty* sure he must be singing, "I find it ain't hard to believe we're in heaven."

But geez, it's hard to tell and you think maybe he could annunciate a little better or something. Or singing the lyric more like, "I don't find it hard to believe, we're in heaven." Right?

3 Comments:

Blogger Liza said...

Maybe he's thinking more along the lines of: this seems too good to be true, so it's hard to believe?

12:39 PM  
Blogger joanna said...

I think I remember thinking the same thing once, maybe you're right...But it's confusing isn't it?

Thanks for posting Liza!

11:18 PM  
Blogger Dori said...

First he doesn't believe it could actually be so good, as liza said ("findin' it hard to believe")then he realizes it's so good he's definitely in heaven ("It isn't too hard to see").
You know I love these lyrical mysteries!
Dori

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Health Care Management MBA
Health Care Management MBA
Online MBA
Online MBA