Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Eeewwww....

We went out to dinner last night and our daughter threw up on me. Lovely.

Luckily it was at the end of the meal. Aaron's been working so much, I'm trying to keep up with everything at home so we went out to El Torerro. Aaron and I were finishing fajitas when Andie, seated next to me, started to gag on some giant mouthful of something. I grabbed her and held her to me, knowing what was coming. Sure enough, she vomitted all over me. I was wearing a sweat shirt so I was able to remove it, but there was still some on my T-shirt underneath. I don't think other patrons noticed, which was why I grabbed her and tried to shield her from everyone-'cause you know there's nothing like someone puking in a restaurant to make you lose your appetite (I had this sudden image from the pie eating contest in the movie "Stand By Me"). And I wonder why going out to eat has lost its luster. Between the throwing up or the kids trying to play underneath the table to dirty looks from other diners, it's just not worth it anymore.

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy Drane said...

Poor Andie... You must go out to eat w/little ones. It makes the service faster!

I hope Aaron is almost wrapped up with work! He sounds so busy!

5:47 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

I would probably be one of the people giving dirty looks...
I'm so glad you started this blog:) Now i can keep up with what's going on with you and your family.

11:07 AM  
Blogger Dori said...

One time Cooper threw up right on the table as the waitress delived the food. I'm sure she was glad we sat at her station that night.

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Health Care Management MBA
Health Care Management MBA
Online MBA
Online MBA