Monday, May 26, 2008

weekend

lest you start to think that the pregnancy has turned me bitter from my recent law & order and target rants, i should post something pleasant (actually, i really am extremely moody but i won't go there). we had a lovely weekend full of family and friends. my brother was in town which was great, we spent time with my parents and aaron's, we went to the farmer's market. the weather was swell, it was just really nice.

***

the farmer's market:

fun truck full of honey (forgive how blown out it is, i wasn't exactly checking my camera settings!):
andie loved laying in the middle of a street that was blocked off. eating the spoils of her market trip. i prefered the banana bread, mmmmmm:
grandma & grandpa with andie, who is clutching the candies grandpa bought for her (the kid can smell candy a mile away, even amongst the vegetable):
grilling with fam:





grandma barb got the kids art projects to work on:




aunt julie and emery:
i've seen this look before, the "snap that picture and you're dead meat" look. but my mom never checks my blog, so i'm posting it anyway:

2 Comments:

Blogger Dori said...

Awesome pictures. I love the one of Julie and Kieran running. When I see your pictures of your family, I feel like I'm looking at a Pottery Barn catalogue (in a good way - I mean that as a compliment).

1:10 PM  
Blogger Dori said...

Oh, and the one with Julie and Emery - that look on Emery's face is perfect!

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Health Care Management MBA
Health Care Management MBA
Online MBA
Online MBA