Wednesday, May 07, 2008

a couple of my loves

i had the greatest dream last night. i'll just say it involved the love of my life-the one that isn't aaron. and about a month ago i had another dream about him too, where i went to see him in concert but it ended up being at the holiday inn and no one was really there so instead of him singing he just danced with me. it was really nice. and then the dream got more bizarre and somehow i got stranded at the concert which turned out to be in a holiday inn really far away and i had to hitchhike home, meanwhile my old friend, red-head-heather from college calls to tell me she's having a baby but it's not a good thing at all and she needs help. it was quite a dream. i don't know if it's being pregnant or what but my dreams are just crazy lately. but i will accept any and all of the tom petty ones. how loverly.

***

anyway....i just wanted to pass along a new family favorite of ours. my parents have had these the past couple times we've been to their house: dibs.


they are so fun! there are 60 pieces in each container and while it doesn't seem like a lot, for $3.19 our family had a yummy, mess free dessert for a couple nights, which i thought was pretty good. they have lots of flavors, we got the peanut butter ones. and they're totally calorie and fat free. okay, they aren't but they're so good you won't care!!!

***

2 Comments:

Blogger Tina said...

Dibs were Evie's Favorites about a year ago.. My mother-in-law used to bribe her to eat all of her dinner with them LOL

8:24 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

1st off - CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so happy for you and Aaron:) I'm glad to hear that you still think of me...even if it's in your dreams...

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Health Care Management MBA
Health Care Management MBA
Online MBA
Online MBA