Monday, April 09, 2007

recent photographs

here are some shots from recent photo sessions. things are starting to move along with photography and my friend and old college roommate camille is working on a logo and watermark for me. we've been cooking up all sorts of fun design stuff, woo hoo! camille and i lived together in the dorms freshman year, both aspiring to be graphic designers-only i knew from the first day i wasn't competitive enough or even accomplished enough to sketch with charcoal. but it was a blast and we did get to draw nude models (ask me about the time it turned out to be a guy i worked with--never looked at him in the same way again....), and camille and i did get to toss out lines like "well, back to the drawing board!" at 1am and crack ourselves up because it was true. or the time camille fell out of the lower bunk. twice. it was pretty evident that even though we had planned to switch at the semester it was safest for me to keep the top bunk. ahhh, memories. anyway, here are those pictures.




3 Comments:

Blogger Donita said...

Awesome job! Love them all, but the first one...oh, my!

7:35 AM  
Blogger Amy Drane said...

J- I LOVE THEM ALL!!! I must say, you are going to be one HOT photographer (well, you already are)!!!! Congrats on the awesome photos and subjects... I hope you can continue to the balance with your new business, family and friends!!!! I am so excited for you!!!

11:43 AM  
Blogger joanna said...

thanks! it's been more fun than i thought it would be although it definitely sucks up a lot of time too.

i'll let you know if i ever find that balance amy!

7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Health Care Management MBA
Health Care Management MBA
Online MBA
Online MBA