Thursday, August 23, 2007

back


i'm back from my mini-vacation. and it was so. damn. fun.

it was just perfect, i had a blast and i think all my girlfriends did too. i got back late monday night and must say, i'm missing it terribly. we lounged by the pool, we lounged in the pool (a non-children one, may i add!), we bobbed in the beautiful, warm ocean, we picked up shells, we read entire books, we ate meals in our bathing suits, we got sand between our toes, we got a little pink (okay, i got red, i totally fell asleep in the sun at least a couple times and forgot to re-apply). we bought cheesy trinkets, we ate lots of seafood, we laughed until our faces hurt, we dipped our lips into salt water before drinking margaritas in the ocean. it was seriously awesome. i feel so much more refreshed and less stressed even now, it was just what i needed.

there were a couple cruddy things that happened, and probably would have been more irritating had we not been in paradise. my beach bag was stolen and my cell phone is gone-thankfully i had the presence of mind to not have my wallet in it. aaron has already re-programed an old phone with my number, so feel free to call me now, problem averted! and **warning for mr. b** i started bleeding on my trip, which shouldn't surprise me at this point but seems unusual for the type of medication i'm on-but that's a post for another time.

despite these little headaches, it was so great to just say, "oh well, i have no control over this-let's jump in the ocean!" it was fabulous. i'm so glad my girl dori had a birthday and we had a fun excuse to escape to florida, it was beyond fun to connect with friends on a trip like this. i highly recommend it :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Health Care Management MBA
Health Care Management MBA
Online MBA
Online MBA