Thursday, August 14, 2008

pee

i was sitting peacefully (well, in mid-type on the laptop which i've been tied to entirely too long to this morning already) when andie, seated next to me on the couch, announces, "PEED!" so we jump up and just as i go to the kitchen to retrieve cleaning supplies, kieran yells from the bathroom, "i peed EVERYWHERE!!!" at least he can clean it up himself but it's my job to get in between the cushions with andie's accident. luckily, the couch is leather.

then just after checking kieran's clean up work in the bathroom (and hearing him boasting to aidan "i peed EVERYWHERE!!!") i go back to the couch and find the cushion dripping in Febreez. such a good cleaner that andie is.

sigh.

now kieran's playing happily with his buddy right now, andie is half naked and playing with my dish towels (don't ever expect hand or dish towels to dry your hands at my house, andie confiscates them and uses them for who knows what), and i'm back to typing. for the moment anyway.

***

edited to add: not more than a few minutes later andie, who is playing on the floor in front of me, yells, "i pooped on my foot!!!" she barely misses one of my dish towels (don't worry, i wash these things all the time anyway! did i mention they are usually strewn all around my home?) and it was a speck and then she went to the bathroom, but geez! sometimes all i can do is shake my head. and wonder what #3 will do to me.

***

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this makes me laugh! i can hardly wait until we get to that stage :)

11:46 AM  
Blogger joanna said...

...you're being sarcastic right?

:)

joanna

***

7:59 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Sounds like your house is always packed full of action!

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Health Care Management MBA
Health Care Management MBA
Online MBA
Online MBA